Elsi Isle
Hello! You should really consider talking to Professor Draco! If I was you I would either REGISTER or LOG-IN.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Elsi Isle
Hello! You should really consider talking to Professor Draco! If I was you I would either REGISTER or LOG-IN.
Elsi Isle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Briflower's Character(s)!

2 posters

Go down

Briflower's Character(s)! Empty Briflower's Character(s)!

Post  briflower Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:53 am

User Name: briflower
Animal's Name: Wormy
Animal's Gender: Male
Animal's Age (If it is a student, it has to be at least under 500 years old): 553
Animal's Species: Worm
Animal's Physical Description (Please describe what your animal looks like, and be very very descriptive. Make it at least 3 sentences long!): Pink and slimy, lives with his cousin George, in his apartment! Loves to play outside, not inside, hates playing video games. He has big eyes and freaks people out whenever they see his eyes!

Animal's Personality (No perfect characters! Please have at least one or two bad traits! Please be descriptive and make at least five character traits!): Tries to do backflips, but can't he doesn't have any hands or feet. George keeps saying that but Wormy ignores him and keeps trying! "Then I'll do a front flip!" he says to himself. "There is no difference, Wormy!" cousin George says. wormy also like to make holes in the ground, he is very good at that. He also loves crispy toast, a lot!!!

Animal's History (Not required, but very recommended.): He is an enchanted to worm to live up to older ages!
briflower
briflower

Points (Wooden Tokens) : 215825

Back to top Go down

Briflower's Character(s)! Empty Wormy

Post  loveunicorns Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:20 pm

Good Job! ACCEPTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

loveunicorns

Points (Wooden Tokens) : 226913

Back to top Go down