Elsi Isle
Hello! You should really consider talking to Professor Draco! If I was you I would either REGISTER or LOG-IN.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Elsi Isle
Hello! You should really consider talking to Professor Draco! If I was you I would either REGISTER or LOG-IN.
Elsi Isle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Loveunicorns talks...

Go down

Loveunicorns talks... Empty Loveunicorns talks...

Post  loveunicorns Fri May 25, 2012 6:21 pm

I am reading this book that I read when I was in... 5 th grade, and my friend oliegirl brought it over to my house and I'm starting to read the series again. It is called, "My Sister the Vampire." The author of the series is Sienna Mercer. I don't know exactly how many books are in the series but, there are quite a few. The first book is called "Switched" and you can get it at your public library, TODAY!

loveunicorns

Points (Wooden Tokens) : 227963

Back to top Go down

Loveunicorns talks... Empty Summary for "Switched" by: Sienna Mercer

Post  loveunicorns Mon May 28, 2012 9:18 pm

The main character, Olivia Abbott, is the new girl at high school, but not Ivy Vega, suddenly, when they meet each other, they find out they are twin identical sisters! They decide to switch places for the weekend.
Olivia is a cheerleader and a very bright girl, while Ivy is a vampire who wears dark clothes.
Ivy must keep the vampire thing a secret because, who knows what will happen to her if she tells everyone??

This was the summary for the book series, "My Sister the Vampire", Book # 1 by: Sienna Mercer.

~Thank You!~
Love, loveunicorns

Last edited by loveunicorns on Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

loveunicorns

Back to top Go down

Loveunicorns talks... Empty Book Review!

Post  loveunicorns Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:23 am

Loveunicorns Book Review for... (Drumroll, please!)

My Sister the Vampire, THE SERIES!

First, I only have book 2 and 3 right now, so I'll do those.

Fangtastic! (Book #2) Book Review:
After Ivy and Olivia have noticed that they are long- lost twin sisters, she's been getting used to Franklin Grove- and fast, thanks to Ivy! Now Serena Star, a famous reporter of the latest and hottest news on TV is here to soak up all the info. This is something that both girls don't want Serena Star to know about!

Read "My Sister the Vampire: Fangtastic!" By: Sienna Mercer, to soak up all this story!

(Book review Written by loveunicorns, has made no copying at all)

~Thank You!~
Love, loveunicorns

loveunicorns

Back to top Go down

Loveunicorns talks... Empty Re: Loveunicorns talks...

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down