Elsi Isle
Hello! You should really consider talking to Professor Draco! If I was you I would either REGISTER or LOG-IN.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Elsi Isle
Hello! You should really consider talking to Professor Draco! If I was you I would either REGISTER or LOG-IN.
Elsi Isle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clubs of Elsi Isle

Go down

Clubs of Elsi Isle Empty Clubs of Elsi Isle

Post  loveunicorns Fri May 18, 2012 10:31 pm

Have you EVER wanted to join a club either in school or out? Maybe even online? WELL, now you have it! There are all sorts of clubs just waiting for you to join them! Go ahead, join them! There are book clubs, art clubs, leadership clubs, and even pet clubs, plus SO much more, so jump on in to the clubs and start talking! The clubs are free and, BEST OF ALL, you can join more than 1, that's right, way more than 1 clubs! You can join 4, 18, or even 20! It doesn't matter to us, it just matters to you!

The clubs are open on a specific time, we will make a schedule very soon.

WIP

loveunicorns

Points (Wooden Tokens) : 226963

Back to top Go down

Clubs of Elsi Isle Empty Summer Schedule!

Post  loveunicorns Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:34 pm

It's about time for summer to begin! Here is the summer schedule for the Elsi Isle Clubs! (Or EIC Wink )
Please look below for the following times of our clubs and meetings!

This Week of: 6/28/12: Cooking Club- Enjoy a nice lunch with Ms. Joanne every week! Make sure to bring lots of yummy snacks along the way! Smile

Leadership- Join leadership for their important meetings- members only!!! Wink

Pet Club: Dicuss all about pets; all the time! Bring a pet with you if you like! Very Happy

WIP

loveunicorns

Points (Wooden Tokens) : 226963

Back to top Go down