Elsi Isle
Hello! You should really consider talking to Professor Draco! If I was you I would either REGISTER or LOG-IN.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Elsi Isle
Hello! You should really consider talking to Professor Draco! If I was you I would either REGISTER or LOG-IN.
Elsi Isle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Field Trips

Go down

Field Trips Empty Field Trips

Post  loveunicorns Sun May 13, 2012 4:00 pm

Here is the Application to go to the Magical Museum with Ms. Unicorns Very Happy

Username:
Teacher:
Character:
Date: May 18, 2012

~Please be discriptive because you will, surprsingly, be graded on filling out this application! Smile Please make sure to turn it in to your teacher before Wednesday, May 16, 2012. If you have any questions please contact loveunicorns by pm or by chatting in the chatbox. PLEASE, only post your FILLED-OUT APPLICATION, we need to save a little more space in this topic so we can use it for other field trips.~

~Thank You!~

Last edited by loveunicorns on Fri May 18, 2012 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

loveunicorns

Points (Wooden Tokens) : 226913

Back to top Go down

Field Trips Empty Field trip #1; Magical Museum

Post  loveunicorns Sun May 13, 2012 4:02 pm

Username: loveunicorns
Teacher: Ms. Unicorns
Character: Ms. Unicorns
Date: May 18, 2012

~That was the teacher's fill-out application because I'm the teacher the the classroom!~

~Thanks!~

loveunicorns

Back to top Go down

Field Trips Empty SAD NEWS, EVERYONE... :(

Post  loveunicorns Fri May 18, 2012 6:59 pm

Since nobody really goes on Elsi Isle, I cancelled the fiels trip until a few more people reply to even join the class. Please come and sign up, here on Elsi Isle, WE NEED YOU!!! The website is elsiisle2.rpg-board.net I need people to join this classroom!

loveunicorns

Back to top Go down

Field Trips Empty Re: Field Trips

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum