Elsi Isle
Hello! You should really consider talking to Professor Draco! If I was you I would either REGISTER or LOG-IN.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Elsi Isle
Hello! You should really consider talking to Professor Draco! If I was you I would either REGISTER or LOG-IN.
Elsi Isle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SITE RULES! PLEASE READ!

Go down

SITE RULES! PLEASE READ! Empty SITE RULES! PLEASE READ!

Post  Admin Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:20 pm

Hello everybody! I just wanted to give ya'll a heads up for Elsi Isle.

1. No giving out personal information about yourself OR others! This includes giving out people's names, addresses, phone numbers, or any other piece of personal information!

2. No asking for personal information! If you see somebody doing this, please stop them by reporting them or telling me or a moderator.

3. Please DO NOT post inappropriate pics, that include nudity, images going against other religions, or any thing else that is either rude or disrespectful.

4. DO NOT CYBER BULLY! If we find ANY of you cyber bullying, we will do more than just ban you! We will send multiple messages to your e-mail, or may even report the police, SO DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!

5. Do not talk inappropriately please! This includes cussing, discussing topics not suitable for children like gore, or any sexual themes while talking!

I will add more later!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Points (Wooden Tokens) : 229430

https://elsiisle2.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down