Elsi Isle
Hello! You should really consider talking to Professor Draco! If I was you I would either REGISTER or LOG-IN.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Elsi Isle
Hello! You should really consider talking to Professor Draco! If I was you I would either REGISTER or LOG-IN.
Elsi Isle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RULES FOR THE DORM ROOMS

Go down

RULES FOR THE DORM ROOMS Empty RULES FOR THE DORM ROOMS

Post  Admin Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:04 am

Okay, so, instead of me receiving PM's EVERY SINGLE SECOND about the rules for the Dorm Rooms and stuff, I decided to make this to help my in-box keep clean of this little problem!

1. You may share rooms with other people, but the maximum is 3 people! This doesn't go for sororities and fraternities, because they usually hold 25-40 people (in this case animals!)

2. If you are in a dorm room, all of the same three people must be THE SAME GENDER! Don't worry, your pets will be able to see each other around campus or in class and stuff! They spend their life's there every day, so NOBODY will be missing ANYONE on campus any time soon!

3. Please don't create topics on here saying "This is my dorm room!" or other useless spam topics on here! I am the only one allowed to post topics in this! If you do post a topic in here, I will have to delete it and then it will go bye-bye!

4. Please do not do anything, er, let's say rated R on here. Please be mature like the people we are, and follow the rules as there are children on here!

5. All of Elsi isle's campus rules apply, so don't say I didn't warn you or anything. Elsi Isle rules apply for EVERYTHING on here, so please follow them and don't get your self banned!

If there are any rules I miss, or somebody breaks a new rule I haven't written down, I will add it on here for further ado.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Points (Wooden Tokens) : 230530

https://elsiisle2.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down