Elsi Isle
Hello! You should really consider talking to Professor Draco! If I was you I would either REGISTER or LOG-IN.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Elsi Isle
Hello! You should really consider talking to Professor Draco! If I was you I would either REGISTER or LOG-IN.
Elsi Isle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Ask Debra~ Topic: Bullied or Bully?

Go down

~Ask Debra~ Topic: Bullied or Bully? Empty ~Ask Debra~ Topic: Bullied or Bully?

Post  AskDebra Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:43 am

Hello Elsi Isle,

I'm Ask Debra! I'm the advice manager here on Elsi Isle, and I am ALWAYS willing to help! I am hidden and will not reveal my identity, as I do not want ANYBODY being picked on! I will have plenty of many various topics for ALL of you, and if you have any serious problems, you can PM so it will be more private! I do warn you, this isn't a rated R website, but in my topics you ARE allowed to keep it PG-13! I am honest when I say I don't give out your problems or secrets or anything, but if you do feel like you need lots of help but DON'T trust me, you can talking it out with a trusted adult or a good friend who WON'T share your secrets! Please remember, you aren't the only one going through your problem, and you won't be the last either!

Sincerley,
AskDebra

In this topic we're talking about if your bullied or if you ARE the bully! Remember, you DON'T have to mention names, it's your choice! You can ask me for advice on eihter side of the situation, being bullied or being the bully!

AskDebra

Points (Wooden Tokens) : 223206

Back to top Go down